Saturday, January 21, 2012

Marathon Training: Week 2 Recap

Last week was a total bust on the training front.  It was combination of factors: poor time management, cold weather and snow finally hitting Chicago, and spending a lot of my time in the evenings working on a birthday cake for my best friend.  So let's look and see how much of an epic fail week 2 was.


Total Mileage: 7 sad little miles
Long Run/Average Pace: It was suppose to be a 9 mile run, but I totally skipped it.  
No excuses. I just did.
Cross training and Strength Training: Cross training??? Yeah, right.
Weight Change: -2 lbs (Lord only knows how that happened.)
Overall Thoughts:
It was not a good week for training, but I am not too worried.
It was only the second week, and it is all mileage that I am comfortable running.  
You can't beat yourself up of missed miles. 


Here is a little sneak peek at what I spent most of my free time on last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment