Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Perfect Looking Cupcake

I admit I don't make cupcakes very often, but I always admire these pretty, bite-sized treats when I see them on other blogs. I have a folder full of delicious cupcake recipes bookmarked to bake someday, and I recently ran across a couple of great, simple decorating tutorials for creating the perfect looking cupcake which have got me inspired to get in the kitchen and practice my piping.


Both of these tutorials do a great job of demonstrating the various designs different piping tips can make and include videos as well.  It only takes a piping bag and a couple of piping tips to create beautiful, professional-looking cupcakes.  Definitely go check them out!

Bakers Royal: Cupcake Decorating Basics Part 1


Glorious Treats: How to Frost Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment