Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time Flies

Yikes! My last post was in March!  I have been neglecting my wee little blog so badly.  I have good excuses though.  Really!

Since my last post I did this:



Then after a short respite, we flew off to Mexico for our honeymoon.



And since then, I have spent a lot of my time training for this:




I run my first marathon in October and to be honest that has been my biggest priority. But I miss baking and cake decorating, and I have a few fun things lined up on the horizon.  Plus, new camera! So fingers crossed for some better pictures and more frequent blogging action on my part.

Finally, I decided to change the blog focus a little bit and make things a little less specific and more open to me writing about what is capturing my attention that hour of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was beginning to think you'd abandoned this blog. Glad you haven't!

    ReplyDelete